You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tubular Entrap Shoes
Tubular shoes with a jersey upper and a low-profile look.
The original Tubular was released as a running shoe in 1994, but the modern-day version is based on the prototypes that were too far ahead of their time. Today's Tubular brings what was impossible in the '90s to life. The shoes' outsole is inspired by the inner tube of tires. These women's Tubular shoes have a low-profile look. Built with a soft, sock-like jersey upper, they have a quarter panel in a papery feeling fabric. Finished with a snug-fitting heel strap and reflective details.
- Knit-look upper
- Fabric quarter panel with durable, paper-like feel; Leather eye stay
- Reflective tongue label and laces
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Elastic heel strap with Trefoil logo
- High-abrasion EVA outsole for lightweight flexibility and grip