You have no items in your shopping cart.
ULTRABOOST Uncaged Shoes
Energy-returning shoes for high-performance runners.
Responsive, supportive and flexible, these women's running shoes charge every step with endless energy. The shoes have a full-length boost® midsole that works with the STRETCHWEB outsole to harness and release energy with every step so you can run further with less fatigue. TORSION SYSTEM in the midfoot pairs with the sock-like fit of the adidas Primeknit upper to support your foot's natural flex from heel to toe. With a Continental® Rubber outsole that provides traction in all conditions.
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 7); Runner type: neutral; Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 30.5 mm / forefoot: 20.5 mm)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; SOCKFIT upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcement for support without structure
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; FITFRAME 3D-molded TPU helps increase stability around the heel
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions